To bring innovative, exciting and breakthrough programming to a global audience via the internet.
“We are excited about the scope of this project and are committed to bringing first rate programs to our viewers.”
THE INTUNE MEDIA COMMITMENT
To make good on our commitment to our viewers, we will meet the challenge of finding the multitude of talented people in the industry.
We invite producers, directors, historians and entertainers to submit their creations for review. One of our key goals is to showcase new and undeveloped talent, both artist and procedures.
Currently we serve the Chicago area and Northeast Indiana region, primarily that boasts a diverse culture rich in art, music and history.
We will have a global and national presence as well because programs will be web cast via out webcast. We will have continued growth and plan to expand with out audience and advertisers, locally nationally, and globally.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Local, National and Worldwide
840 East 87th Street Ste 202
Chicago, IL 60619
312 . 372 . 3026
F E A T U R E S
Diverse video programming
- Cadillac Seth ( live entertainment show) – featuring interviews with patrons of local clubs and nightspots
- NBC Nightly News – recap of days events
- Music Videos – the hottest releases and old favorites
- Behind the Scenes – Look at inside information, hard to get stories on hot topics of today
- Special Events, Sports – Black college football, special sports events
- Custom Request Events
- First run of new productions and new talent
- Previews of new movies in advance
- Festival winners of new and underexposed artists
- Reruns of black exploitation movies of the 60’s and 70’
- Historical rate movies of the 30’s, 40’s and 50’s
- Current hits in various formats
- “Old School” hits
- Soft Touch
- Intune News: Highlights news that should air but does not get enough exposure
- “Can We Chat” 30 minute live talk show with Dr. J.W. Smith
- Sports Talk Show with Dr. J.W. Smith